And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Death Becomes Her

My boss hinted the other day that I looked a bit scary due to the dark circles under my eyes. I wanted to tell her if she could see inside my head she would know from scary.

The truth is, I haven't really looked at myself in a mirror in weeks now. My eyes look dead, and it gives me the utter creeps. Do you remember as a kid the urban myth that if you spun around in front of a mirror in the dark and repeated "Bloody Mary" three times, some evil woman would appear in the mirror? I think I'm still afraid of her.

Jeff and I broke up.

Yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

I think I encountered that evil woman once, whilst hanging onto the trails of an acid-fueled vapor.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home