And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

For those about to rock, we salute you!

Keep your calendars clear, my darlings, for my birthday is more important than anything else you have to do. Saturday night I am having some sort of party. It will either be at my house or at a bar, but you should definitely come. 24 is a very important milestone, and you don't want to miss it. Jefe, I think this should be motivation enough for another trip to Austin? And "Dylan," I expect you to bring me some Whole Foods cookies for my birthday. Preferably those raspberry ones. You get a discount, don't you? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

You can count on me. Probably. Should I bring the fire kit?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Muskrat Love said...

I don't know, you know what that does to me...

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jefe said...

*blushes madly*

Actually, it's still in the car from last time. I doubt there'll be a place to use it, but better to be prepared...

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home