And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blech.

I know I never update and when I do it sucks, but I'm not sure that's going to change anytime soon. The problem is, I really only have depressing things to talk about. One of my friends was sentenced to life in prison last week for a crime he didn't commit. I'm doing miserable temp work. Lorne's roommate OD'd on heroin and had to be taken to the hospital, which set off a giant argument between everyone who lives there about whether or not he should be allowed to stay. I feel disconnected from all of my friends because I work so much and am too tired in the evenings to have any fun. I'm just going through a rough time in my life and you probably don't want to hear about it. I'll be back when things improve (knock on wood). Until then, send some good thoughts my way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong, Muskrat?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Dylan said...

hey, you know we love ya.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home