And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I use the word "fuck" a lot in this post

I'm really starting to understand why Jeff was in such a bad mood all the time when he worked for Northwest Lawn. It doesn't matter how much your job pays; when you work these kinds of hours, you want to kill the first person you see after you leave work. I have to work from 8:00am until AT LEAST 10:00pm tomorrow. And at least Jeff got to surf the internet while he was at work; I will be reprogramming the entire voicemail system from square fucking ONE.

And it will fuck up. Don't worry about that. It WILL fuck up. And then I'll have clients calling my cell phone all weekend, telling me that they can't access their voicemail because our Telcoms technicians have no fucking clue what they're doing. Of course, none of the clients can call THEM. The evil-ass multinational corporate fucks that I work for made damn sure that everyone in corporate is un-fucking-touchable, while I, a motherfucking ENGLISH MAJOR, have people screaming at me to fix problems that only a network engineer is trained to fix.

And are the people in the office understanding? Sometimes, but what does it matter? I can think of four companies just off the top of my head with satellite offices in my suite who rank at the top of the Fortune 500. Do you think enormous, soulless corporations like that wait patiently while a 25-year-old girl with scuffed heels re-cables their T1 connections? NO. They have their bullshit, outsourced, idiotic IT fucks call me at all hours of the day and bitch at me. It's all I can do not to hand them the number of OUR bullshit, outsourced, idiotic IT fucks and let them try to verbally fuck each other in the ass.

FUCK THIS FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home