And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Zzzzzzzzz (gasp!) Zzzzzzzzz (gasp!)

To those of you keeping track of my physical illnesses, you may now officially add sleep apnea to the list. My oxygen levels drop so low while I sleep that the nurse actually used the phrase "sleep deprivation" to describe what I apparently do all night, every night.

Good times! At least now you know those dark circles under my eyes aren't because I'm doing drugs, as my boss's neighbor told her after I finished house-sitting for my boss one weekend.

In other news, I've had a super-fun stomach virus for two days and have had no significant intake of calories or liquid during that time. Oh, and I'm still taking care of a 19-month old child. My life SO FUCKING ROCKS RIGHT NOW.

Time to go to sleep...I mean, time to suffocate on the installment plan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be perfectly honest with you, we now may assume that the dark circles under your eyes are compounded by sleep deprivation. Whether or not drug use contributes to the symptom, we are unable to determine at this time, with the information you have provided. However, we can agree that taking care of a 19-month old while ill, in addition to being sleep-deprived and/or drug-enhanced, sucks.

Murray

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just passing through and saw your comment about sleep apnea. Have you looked into a CPAP machine? I have used one for about four years and they do make a difference.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home