And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Friday, June 02, 2006

It's a boy!

Amazing but true: Muskrat is a mommy, at least for a little while. Child Protective Services of Central Texas has awarded me temporary custody of sweet baby James, a.k.a. The Bug, and he'll be moving in with me tomorrow. I've decided it's time to be over my sabbatical, because I may need to rely on the kindness of friends. That, and there's no more alone time for now, obviously. Feel free to call with well-wishes and offers to change diapers. =)

If all goes well, little Bug will be returned safely to his loving parents within the week. If all does not go well, my life may change very drastically. But I'm trying not to think about that just now.

Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home