And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Some quotes from my life

If you want to know how surreal things are becoming these days, read the following quotations from my actual life. To protect the innocent, I will not attribute the quotes, but some of them may be obvious to those of you who know my friends/co-workers down here. I will admit that at least one of these is from me:

[Leaning over the six-month-old baby's bouncy chair]"Hi, sweetie. I'm your daddy's mistress."

"If our target audience is blond-headed second graders who lost their virginity when they were eight..."

"They'll cut open my foot, move these two bones back together, and then stick a screw in there to keep them in place."

"If the real reason you didn't make out with me is that you had to write a paper on race and ethnicity, that is sad."

"So she's a prostitute, but she won't have sex with you?"

"Yeah, meet us at our apartment complex out in the hot tub. Bring bathing suits and towels. I mean, we'll be naked, but you can wear whatever."

"There are many men who will pay excellent money for a prostitute with a PhD." (This was said by the degreed prostitute herself.)

"We had sex four and a half times!"

"You don't like Ani Difranco? You're straight."

"What is it about queers that I love so much?"

"Here's my new policy: if I like you and want to be your friend, I'm not going to sleep with you."

"We were making out and I saw his sideburns and almost puked."

"A toast! To the Finnish!"

[with complete sincerity] "After that, I moved to Florida and became a pirate for about a year."

"And then, all hail broke loose."

"This lentil soup has botulism."

"If my snoring keeps you awake, we can just make out instead."

"I'm not giving a Jello shot a blow job."

"God, I love smoking. I want to do it every day."

"See, exactly, I don't have a prostate, so it's just not the same experience for me."

"Blue clit sounds like the name of a girl punk band."

Doesn't my life sound interesting? It's so interesting that now I need to go take a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

Wow. Two posts in a row that I want to copy.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home