And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I wouldn't bother to read any of this if I were you.

Okay, I've now called Laura and left messages two times. No reply. The wise woman would give up, I suppose, but no one ever accused me of being wise.

I am so ridiculously happy. Of course I can't talk about why, since you can't talk about things on your blog that are actually occurring in your life because people you know actually read it. God damn it. Just know that things are much, much better lately, and I'm giddy and feeling really, really good for a change.

My foot doctor, "The Hub," will take out the terrifically painful pin in my right foot tomorrow. I can't wait for it to be gone; I can't wear anything except tennis shoes or I'm in excrutiating pain. I can actually feel the motherfucker sticking way up out of my skin. [Shudder]

Listening to a lot of AC/DC and Allman Brothers. The latter had a hit called "Whipping Post" that most people seem to have forgotten. I highly recommend downloading it--it truly is a work of art.

This is a really random assortment of thoughts. Oh, well.

Judith came to see me and M do open mic night, since we were singing two songs that Judith had introduced me to. She hated all of the people that I really love, and loved all of the people that I really hate, so I was sure that she was going to hate me and M, too, but she loved us. I think that means that if I were listening to myself in the audience, I would probably hate it...which sounds pretty accurate, actually.

Enough! Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home