And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Announcement

I have good news and bad news. Actually, it's the same piece of news, but it's bad news for people who like me and good news for people who hate me. Figure out which one you are and adjust your expectations accordingly:

I'm having surgery this Friday. While the chances of dying are slim, you might want to call me up or drop me an email if you're worried it will be the last time we speak. In the unlikely event that I croak during the surgery, I would like to say to all of you whom I have made enemies of in the past year: no hard feelings. If I live, however, don't worry--the hard feelings are still there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jefe said...

Fingers crossed.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home