And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Friday, November 04, 2005

The worst pun EVER

Muskrat: You have the hair of a mad genius.

Lorne: Yes. Now wait while I make a nuclear death ray out of this toaster.

Muskrat: Well, it didn't kill me, but this toast is delicious! So warm and crispy!

Lorne: I shall call it, "Plu-toast-ium."

Muskrat: [commences beating Lorne vigorously for a good ten minutes]


By the way, the post about the best personal ad has been deleted. I discovered it was unoriginal!! That bastard. Fucking personal ad plagiarizers. I feel sorry for any intellectual woman that was wooed by the ad, only to find out on the first date that the guy is a monosyllabic dolt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home