And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Recent quotes

Lorne: There's a great herpetarium up there.

Muskrat: [confused look]

Lorne: You know what a herpetarium is, right?

Muskrat: Uh, I don't think so...

Lorne: It's a place where they keep snakes.

Muskrat: Ooohhh, definitely not then.

Lorne: What did you think it was?

Muskrat: I don't know. A place where they sequester people with herpes so they can have sex with each other?

Lorne: No, dear, that's college.



"The world needs people like that. I don't."
-Jefe

1 Comments:

Blogger Muskrat Love said...

I know. Later on that night, I threatened to hit him so hard that his relatives would die.

His reply: "Oh, hit me, please! Please hit me!"

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home