And they whirl and they twirl and they tango

Infrequently updated, uninteresting blather.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

No. Fucking. Way.

Earlier this week, I put up a humorous posting on Craig's List, just for the fun of it. I got a lot of emails and rebuttal postings about it, which I didn't really expect. Then today, I looked and they've updated the "best of" list, which usually has some of the funniest shit on the internet. People vote for the "best of" and it takes a lot of votes to get up there.

MY POSTING IS UP THERE.

I couldn't believe it! I'm so proud. It's a meaningless accomplishment to those who don't do a lot of CL-ing, but for me, this is a great honor. Check it out:

http://austin.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/96936233.html

Wow. I am still in shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home